HR Assistant in Bucharest
We are looking for an HR Assistant to support our full cycle recruiting process and other HR-related activities in the new office we will open in Bucharest. The position of HR Assistant is a full-time position based in Bucharest, Romania.
As HR Assistant you will:
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Screen resumes
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for the hiring team and the candidates
- Send out emails for the applicants (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. contracts)
- Participate in recruiting events such as career fairs or job presentations in universities
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Communicate with the international HR team and the other colleagues involved in the recruitment process
- Offer support in other HR-related requested activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Communication, Business Management, Psychology or a similar field
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- The ability to conduct interviews via online platforms and face to face
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills
- Previous experience in recruitment, payroll or HR-related activities will be considered an advantage
- A competitive salary and benefits
- An international working environment
- Personal and professional development
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your CV by E-Mail to [email protected]. We look forward to welcoming you to our Bucharest office.
A pioneer in scholarly open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 200 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland with additional offices in Europe and Asia. We are committed to ensuring that high quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects, with sustainability as a key theme in many journals and through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.